Monday, May 02, 2005

How we got this blog started

I'm back from my retreat! Yes yes, I went to one of those marriage encounter equivalent weekend getaway over the long weekend. All thanks to K2 for telling the whole world about it. Well, the weekend was fun! Actualy this retreat was the finale of the series of 6 lessons on couplehood. I'll recommend it to dating couples and those preparing to get getting married. (Not that I am going to get married any time soon k...)

Anyway, back to the title of this blog. Maybe I should tell of how our blog came about. It all started one Saturday when I was reading others' blogs and found some to be extremely hilarious. After K2 came online, we decided to create one too (the usual Kiasu mentality) to provide similiar entertainment to those people with too much free time and nothing better to do. Of course, this will also serve as a platform for us to snigger at people.

I simple love U5. In fact I was humming it all weekend. Instead of announcing it as Unity 5, how about eUphoria 5? K, I know it doesn't start with U, not eUphoria does sound like it starts with U right? I mean for those who aren't good in spelling, I'm almost certain they'll think it starts with U. eUphoria, according to my Longman Dictionary of Comtemporary English means 'a feeling of extreme happiness, pride and excitement.' Isn't it just appropriate for the title of the hymn, K2?

For those who are lost in out debate, here's the lyrics of eUphoria 5. See if it should be Unity 5 or
eUphoria 5...

'Let love be real in giving and receiving,
without the need to manage and to own
A haven free from posing and pretending
where every weakness may be safely known

Give me your hand along the desset pathway,
give me your love whereever we may go,
As God loves us, so let us love each other,
with no demands just open hands and space to grow'

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home