Saturday, October 01, 2005

Charity Carnival

My school organized a charity carnival in conjunction with children's day yesterday. It was such a tiring affair cos most teachers worked double sessions... plus the tremondous amount of preparations before the event. I'm just so glad it's all over.

I was in charge of the roving vendors. The children had to dress in costumes (wolf, bee and chick costumes) and walk around the school to sell snacks or stickers.

My other colleagues in my level was in charge of busking... we had chinese dance, silat, skipping, taekwondo etc. My favourite was the ballerinas! The girls were soooo graceful and cute!! And they were so girly!! There're just the kind of girls every parent wished they had and the kind that would make little boy's heart melt! Hahaa.. How I wanted to kidnap one of them home and add to my Barbie doll collection.

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home