Wednesday, July 05, 2006

World Cup

It's almost the end of the World Cup. I've never been a fun of soccer (maybe except Malaysia Cup ions ago) but since World Cup happens once every 4 years, I thought I should be part of the action too.

Alas, I've got no SCV at home!! Fortunately for coffee shops, in particular the one downstairs, I managed to catch 3 matches live! Haha. Would like to watch more but the unearthly timing of the matches have caused a strong repulsion to me.

Maybe I can watch the match on Ch 5 tonight (Portugal Vs France) since I am on MC tmr...

Disclaimer: I am truely sick k.. not chao geng ah!

K1

1 Comments:

At 4:42 AM , Blogger paw said...

muahahaha.......... somebody is so politically correct nowadays! glad you had enjoyed your holidays - no wonder you seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth! btw, can you give me your email address; need to send something to you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home