Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hall life -- How I missed it

Was clearing my room to get rid of the rubbish I've accumulated over the years when I came across a video clip thingy that came along with the hall magazine.

As I was viewing the video clips, all the memories just came flooding back to me like it all happened yesterday. I could remember my first night in hall with Amelia and her 'hostile' room mate who keep asking Amelia to put her bedsheets!! Then there was orientation, rag, buaya week, IBG, comm meetings, lantern festival, Hall 3 games, IHG, Hall production etc etc. Then there was the occasional ponding, weekly supper sessions, shopping sprees at Clementi NTUC... They were all so fun! I must have been a part time student and full time Shearite!

I wouldn't trade all these experiences for anything else in the world. Dare to reach the highest!

K1

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

I SO remember that night! I remember you coming over to spend the night and you were saying that your block was so dead and quiet! I know...i'll never trade it for anything..although i wished i had studied harder!

 
At 9:59 PM , Blogger Winter Chew said...

Ya.. it is fun, but who's the hostile roommate huh?

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger annethia said...

I was not there the very night but think i was in the rest of it ... Amelia, I share your same wish but probably nothing would have change :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home