Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What Happened to Your Leg?


Everyone was asking me this question when they saw my foot wrapped up in a bandage like this today. Well seriously, I am not too sure of it myself. I've had this pain in my ankle for the longest time but I ignored it until last week. Apparently its been slightly swollen the whole time. But I don't know where I got the swell from! Sigh.

I've been to the Chinese Sinseh thrice and still need another 2 more treatments (aka rubs). That would be $125 in total! It's certainly burning another big hole in my pocket =(

K1

2 Comments:

At 4:37 AM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

Rest well and keep your feet up! Aunty...getting old already!

 
At 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi gal... better take care ya. don't strain ur ankle too much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home