Monday, March 03, 2008

The factory is closing down!

I've decided to close down the milk factory. Have been contemplating it for a long time now and have finally decided. I had initially wanted to hold on for as long as I could but I guess it's taking a toil on me, especially since I went back to work.

Everyday, I've got to spend an hour+ expressing it out (that means waking up earlier and sleeping later than everyone in the household) and when he cries, I've got to stop everything and tend to him, continuing again when he's appeased. Then I've got to rush around the house like a mad woman cos I'm running late for work. It's worse in school. My free periods are devoted to being mummy cow. Sometimes, it could be a rush too, ensuring that I finish before my next lesson.

Perhaps its for my own selfish reasons, but I'll like to think that the time I can free up could lead to more time spent with Gab, more sleep --> which translates to being more patient with him at times...

Just hope that the winding up would be hassle and complication free... It's not nice feeling engorged all over again!

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM , Blogger Winter Chew said...

There is a website stating that you can express a bit of the milk so that you won't feel so engorged.

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

I think Gab has been very fortunate to have had your breast milk for so long...and i am sure he has sucked up your goodness!! My SIL has started weaning too...and she actually had some medication from her gynae to stop milk supply...maybe you can check with your gynae.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home