Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hot Soup


It's been a long time since I last cooked dinner. Before I had Gab, I would cook a simple dinner on most weekdays.

These days, I am simply too tired to cook anything. Plus it just doesn't seem much economic sense to cook for 2 people. The Hubs and I eat like little kittens and we can always never finish 2 person's portions. Hence, the only decent home cooked food I have now are the fornightly dinners at my MIL's.

Things will change from today (I hope!). I bought a soup recipe book on impulse today and I'm so resolved to cook some decent soup for us on a regular basis but first, I need to buy a mini crock pot. The one I have at home is too big for 2 people...

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM , Blogger Winter Chew said...

Well, u can use the pot at home and invite us over for the soup. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home