Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Tuesday blues

I had a severe dose of Tuesday blues today. Must have had enjoyed the long weekend too much. On one hand, I welcomed the break... but on the other, I just seem to have so many things to clear!

Exams are less than a week away and those clowns don't seem to be very bothered by it. Some of them did not do well for the revision practice papers. Oh man! I just hope that a miracle happens.

Work aside, there are now 2 security guards hired by MOE in the school now. The appearance of the security guards somehow makes me wonder if this is necessary. Are we being overly cautious? I'm not even sure if it would deter the rapists, molesters, terriorists etc. Just look at the size of the security guards (in general).. most of them are definitely not what I would call fit. Most are old ah peks with a beer belly. I wonder how much they can run before they stop to pant.

Or maybe it's just an attempt to create employment for Singaporeans? Haha. I'll be watching them to see how they 'perform' on the job.

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home