Monday, August 08, 2005

of bells, an old friend, and a crappy movie.

Sunday.. I was back in the choir loft again Sunday.. it never fails to surprise me how uplifting singing could be. (yes, and i was joking about the bitching about ppl part in my earlier blog). Although I was only away for a week, it felt like ages since I've sung. It was a great feeling indeed. =). haha..yeah..so we didn't sound too great..and as usual, my contribution was practically negligible???...(oops!), but I felt so much better after the whole thing! We've started on our 2nd song for Christmas>> my favorite "Carol of the Bells"..haha..sorry K1, I know you hate this song, cos your alto part isn't exactly too exciting I must admit..but when you put all the parts together, the piece sounds really good.. there's this sense of mystery about this song..not your typical Christmas carolly song..

Anyway. So that's choir for you. I'm so glad I went on Sunday..it sure helped to make me feel better.=) (maybe HE really does work in His mysterious little ways huh).

Met up with a dear old friend of mine Mr L....haha...yes..I'm writing about YOU, you old uncle..!!!! Poor uncle..cheer up lah ok..there's always light at the end of the long long tunnel RIGHT?..and stop thinking so much!.. only I AM entitled to the title "pessimist"..but anyway. That aside. It was good meeting up with this uncle again.. had a good time yesterday..haha..despite the long march we had to go through just trying to find our way to Millenia Walk *rolls eyes*..uncle, thanks for the advice and scheming ideas you've given me..will attempt to use them..but really. I think you very likely have to wait FOREVER for me to give you THAT model answer..heh..anyway uncle, u have an appointment with ME to union square ok??..haha.. bring your dancing shoes along ..*wink wink*...

Oh yes. The crappy movie. If you havent watched "The Truth about Love" yet..DONT WATCH IT. It's absolute CRAP....the plot was totally predictable and really quite silly..Jennifer Love Hewitt looked terrible in the movie...and the humor got rather lame at times..

Ah well. So much for my Sunday. Was a pretty good day I must say.. And looks like I managed to fulfil 3 out of my 4 pre-assigned "happy" tasks..that's 75%. Not a bad achievment at all...well...let's hope I can keep this up..=)

~k2~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home