Friday, September 09, 2005

A guy's hand

Decided to give myself a well-deserved break after tediously marking 8 compositions!! *Clap Clap*

I remember someone ever asked me which part of a man I first notice. Different people give different answers.. it could be the the eyes, the built, the smile etc etc.

For me, I'll notice a guy's hand first. I think I've got something for a man's hand that has distinctive vein lines! Well, that was when I was in university.

Subsequently, I zoomed to the 4th finger to see if that guy's attached. If there was no ring (and if I had a crush on that guy) then it may mean some kind of chance for me. But this can be pretty deciving as not everyone wears a ring. Some wear a ring 'for fun'.

Anyway, I noticed that my tastes have shifted again! The first thing I notice about a guy now is the presence of a ring on the 4th finger! Not that I'm looking for a fling or sort. I just think that married guys suddenly seem so desirable. Maybe thats what the term forbidden fruit means.. Hee hee.

Opps.. I suddenly feel like a sinner... tsk tsk!

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home