Thursday, August 25, 2005

Lost Purse

I found a purse belonging to one of my girls,Rachel in my in-tray today. Rachel is not one whom I would classify as careless, so I decided to find out the circumstances which led to her losing the purse.

Me: When did you lose your purse, Rachel?
Rachel: During recess
Me: Does your purse have legs? How did you lose it?
Rachel: I don't know. I put in under my armpit... (this part almost inaudible)
Me: What?
Rachel: I put in under my armpit...

At this point, I couldn't help it but burst out laughing. I thought only old aunties in the market would put their purses under their armpits. To think that I've got a 8-year-old putting purses under her armpit too!!! OMG!!!

I really tried my best not to laugh too loudly and quickly dismissed her. I think I'm bad... always laughing at the little things my kids do.

Perhaps I should give them a lesson on looking glamorous or something along that line after the exams.

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home