Saturday, October 22, 2005

Much to do about nothing

Its been a long time since I last posted.. but even longer since K2 last posted! Hee hee. Anyway, been busy these days. Busy with what?? I am also not too sure.

Just finished 4 days of PSLE marking. An ignorant friend of mine thought the teachers are also on school holidays during these 4 days. Please!! It's a local exam set by MOE, so its natural that MOE will make use of its staff to mark the papers right? I felt I was like a production worker.. and it was terrible feeling like a robot. Mark, shade, sign... mark, shade, sign (Repeat for 4 days) Better not divuldge too much, or I may get sued under the Official Secrets Act!!

I went to this chinese singing cafe (called Mu Chuan aka The Ark) yesterday. There was a guy playing the drums!! Wah!! So stylo and cool... now I want to learn how to play the drums too.. but I doubt I could make it with my two left feet. Will probably end up with noise instead of music.

Shall end off here.... Exams are coming!! Arghh... 4 more days!! I hate exams!

K1

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM , Blogger Turtle said...

You are a teacher and you hate exams? Think of how we used to feel as students! haha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home