Saturday, December 17, 2005

pianoFORTE

I think I mentioned this in my blog before. My friend who is a piano teacher had a concert where her students took turns to perform pieces on stage. I was tasked the role of the main coordinator during the concert yesterday. Ahemm...

It was just so cute seeing the little ones overcoming their stage fright and playing their pieces (though not very perfectly since most of them were too nervous!) One couragous boy even sang a song and tired to do a little dance along with it. It was simply hilarious watching him moving his tensed body.

The grand finale was a 2 part choir singing some christmas caroles. It really inspired me. I sure miss those days singing in the church choir!

Anyway, I'm off to Bangkok with K2 later for some shopping spree. Will be back in a few day!

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home