Thursday, December 08, 2005

Shopping for stuff

Went shopping today. Not the usual kind of shopping for clothes but stuff for my new home.

It was kind of exciting... pointing to this and that and asking the salesgirl to note the model number down. It's only after the whole selection process that I realized I've exceeded the budget and then try my best to use my bargainning power (not much I must say)...

Never did I know that stuff like lights (many of them!), a fan, a doorbell, cookers, hood, oven, mirrors, a sink, toilet accessories and water heaters could cost me $3000!

Guess that's just the tip of the iceberg. There'll be more purchases to buy and more holes to burn in my tiny pocket.

K1

BTW: Turtle... are you keeping to your promise of sponsoring the doorbell?

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM , Blogger Turtle said...

haha.. well, if you still want it.. better make it soon.. while my bonus money is still in my bank! :P

 
At 7:14 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

so exciting!! Can't wait to see your place when i come back! Shall bring you something aussie for the house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home