Thursday, September 07, 2006

New phone!

Some things start depreciating the moment you purchase it, such as car and mobile phones. I recently realized that my resale value of my HP was only $50!! Wah!! When I bought it some time ago, it was about $500+!

So, in order not to let my phone depreciate any further, I decided to trade in my old phone and get myself a new one! I was eyeing on the N72 cos it was PINK!! Dunno why I'm been wanting to get myself a pink phone... nice!

Alas, that pink phone would cost me $500+ . Actually, I was only looking for a phone with FM receiver so that I could listen to music while travelling. So, I decided not to be stupid anymore (since it would all depreciate pretty fast anyway) . I just bought the phone that best suited my needs and it cost only $238!! I guess I can use the amount I saved on some clothes and food.

I'm so wise.. Haha..

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home