Tuesday, December 26, 2006

3rd week as Mrs

I think three weeks have passed since The Wedding. Many friends and relatives had asked me during the Christmas gatherings how married life has been so far.

Oh well, I guess the most significant difference is that I get to see The Husband every day. Back in those days, we would only meet on weekends. So I'm quite enjoying that part... BUT seeing the same guy everyday can be quite errr... boring (is this the right word to use?) sometimes. I've decided that I still need to maintain my active social life. So gals, ask me out for dinner and supper, shopping and gossip sessions!

The most draining part would have to be the housework that comes along cos my house isn't exactly that small. Not that is a mansion but the cleaning sure kills! It takes me about an hour to sweep/vacuum and mop the $@!)^!# floor!!! I'm such a neat freak that I can't even stand a strand of hair on the floor. Serves me right!

Then there's the washing too. It's been raining on and off lately and my clothes can't dry in time. I'm going to buy The Husband more home clothes so that he won't be coming to me and telling me that he has no more clean clothes to wear....

Bye folks! I'm off to attack the sales at the shops on Boxing Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home