Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bye 2006

31 Dec 2006... the last day of 2006... This year has been an eventful one for me. Loads of ups and downs.

When I look back now, those down times weren't that bad. I weathered the storm and it certainly has made me a better person. It never occurred to me that I can be a very strong person in bad times. Neither did it occur to me that my faith was strong enough to see me through the rough patches. During those very trying moments, I realised that I do have a group of friends I can always rely on. Thanks gals!!

Ok ok, before you start to think that the year had been so bad, that wasn't exactly the case. There were good times too... I just have to think very hard to remember them. Hahaa..

I've never really made new year resolutions but I made an exception for 2007. I actually made 4 resolutions. I hope I can stick by them. Maybe I should add one more resolution to the list.

Resolution 5: I resolve to realize my new year resolutions =)

My dear readers, here's wishing you a great year ahead. Remember to give thanks for each new day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home