Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The going gets tough

Most of my clothes are shrinking and it just doesn't seem appropriate to be wearing those peek-a-boo tummy clothes to school anymore. Thankfully I think I have just enough for the entire week before I recycle them again the next week . Muahahaa.. Well, it doesn't make sense to buy more clothes now anyway... I'm only about slightly more than a month away from the big day.

Can't really find a right word to describe what I'm feeling right now. On one hand, I'd really like to see how/who the little one would look like (I mean, I can't image how anyone would bear any resemblence to The Husband and I!!). On the other hand, I still can't bear the thought of having to go through the labour pains and process of giving birth. It still scares me a lot!!!

Sigh sigh. I'm only looking forward to my maternity leave. 3 more weeks of school and then I'll be free!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home