Saturday, May 03, 2008

Deal or no deal?

I'm feeling extremely grouchy and upset now. Was supposed to go out for some personal time last night but The Husband beat me to it and informed via sms that he already had dinner plans with his friends. Nevermind, I thought. There is still Saturday.

Then, he sms-ed me again informing that his dinner date has been postponed to Saturday and will be playing mahjong at home instead. There goes all my plans for the weekend lah!

It's not that I do not enjoy Gab's company but I think it's quite a necessity to chill out with my friends once in a while. Work this week has been madness and so far, the only relaxing time I have is 15 minutes daily when I'm in the bathe.

Do I really have to wait till Gabriel is more mobile before I can have my treasured personal time?

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo yo yo.. i'm always free, if you need any "chilling out" company..haha.. :P

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

i TOTALLY understand what you mean...maybe you can sneak out by yourself when Gab is having naps or when he sleeps in the evening. Sometimes i just sneak away and have a kopi by myself at Bishan or somewhere near...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home