Wednesday, May 04, 2005

TGIW

Thank goodness for the long weekend...it's already midweek..2 more days to the weekend! *HoOrAy*...=)

Hmmm..I must say today was quite a relaxing day.. (although my in tray is overflowing =P)..guess it's the spillover effect of the long weekend PLUS the half day leave yesterday.!!.. sighh.. I can already forsee myself suffering the effects of my laziness today..(oopss... I'm not sure I should post this for the whole world to read..) *YIKES*

Recently, I've learnt some pretty interesting things going on around me... it's amazes (and sometimes amuses) me that plastic no-brainers DO go places ....(think 36-24-36 and DOM...)yeah..got it? Of course, above all this superb gossip fodder, I just feel plain disgust. I can't understand how one can compromise his/her dignity to such a level.. Well, I guess it happens all the time, and I've just been that poor ignoramus stuck in the well.

For now, I guess I'll just sit back and watch the show.

@~~@
K2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home