Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I still have not recovered...

It's the 6th day and I am still sick. Not the sick kind of sick, but I'm just not well still! I decided to visit the Doctor again today and he prescribed me the same medication, except for the flu medicine which apparently is the stronger dosage than the one I had. Am waiting for the medication to take effect before I take my afternoon nap. (which means I am on MC again!)

Yesterday's lesson observation was a total disaster! Ben was his usual self, creating a nuisance. Syron was arguing with another boy and scolding him so loudly. Sin Hao was yakking non-stop and Iklil kept asking me when he should hand in his homework! Arghhh! Oh! And Abednego was trying to be nice by shouting at the top of his voice, "Everybody keep quiet!" I almost died! I would most likely be able to hand this mad situation in a normal classroom situation but I was just so dumb struck and sickly yesterday... how I wished I could whip out my magic ruler and all the 'action' would turn into silence.

Didn't dare to approach my supervisor for a debrief of the lesson... maybe cos deep in my heart I know I could have done much better. Sigh. There goes my performance bonus next year...

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home