Monday, July 18, 2005

It's been a long time again!

It's been a long time since I blogged. Simply too busy I guess.. and a certain part of me is just too 'bo chap' to blog anymore. Oh well! I shall attempt to make a comeback.

Had been having the yearly attack of the migraine since school started. I must have inherited it from my grandma. Sometimes, it gets so painful that I get woken up from my sleep. Thankfully, the attack is mostly seasonal and will go away after about 2 weeks. I think I've gone through the worst now as I've been quite okay for the past week.

Now for 'exciting' happenings... Went to Bintan over the weekend with the old hags (my group of girlfriends from sec sch). It was a fun time of bitching, gossiping and catching up on one another's life. As usual, there were some dramas when the hags meet. One of them didn't make it in time for the ferry and was stranded at the ferry terminal! Luckily she managed to change her ticket to the earliest ferry the next day. I guess I must have enjoyed myself too much there. Am on MC today after returning with a runny nose, a slight cough and a throat infection.

Might as well rest enough and prepare for my lesson observation tomorrow. Hope the kids don't get too excited and make too much noise in class tomorrow! May the force be with me!!

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home