Friday, August 05, 2005

happy thoughts, happy me.

An acquaintance of mine once told me that being happy is a choice. And if can choose to be happy, then why still choose to be sad?

And this very wise (yes, first class honors, dean's list) person is right I guess. So I shall stop moping over things that are beyond my control and focus on happy thoughts instead..

hmm..so.here goes..
>> 5 happy things that I can do this weekend:
(1) Watch Charlie and the chocolate factory (yes, and relive my childhood..when i wished i could step into Willy Wonka's chocolate factory with its flowing chocolate rivers and candy plants..)
(2) Go screech my heart out at KLunch (cheap and good..hahaha)
(3) Finish Mr Maybe
(4) Go for choir and bitch about ppl i don't like.
(5) ....hmmmm???? i dunno....

Right..it's back to work for now, maybe I'll think of Happy Thing #5 along the way..

K2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home