Saturday, July 23, 2005

Waiting

i hate waiting for things to happen. i hate wondering and not knowing what's going to happen next in my life... my career doesnt seem to be going anywhere, I've absolutely no idea what to do next. =(..is there any point of constantly moving, only to find yourself in another miserable hole? ok..maybe not exactly miserable.. but somewhr that's not exactly what you had in mind...*sigh*..that's something i have to figure out. and I better do it soon!!!

more than anything else, i hate trying to read minds, and guessing what's on someone else's mind. one minute everything seems to be on a roll.. great conversations, appreciation of each other's company (at least it seems to me!)..and the next, I'm wondering if everything's just a figment of my imagination, a result of my over-sensitivity.. and it probably is... =(

~~~
K2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home