Monday, August 08, 2005

Little Miss Botak

I was feeling bored so I decided to go for a hair cut today. (I always have ideas to cut my hair when I am bored or stressed)

The hairdresser said that I seemed to be showing signs of hair thinning! It means that I'm dropping more hair than I should and the hair is not being replaced fast enough. She continued to add that each hair follicle can only regrow hair 20 times and after that it'll just be an empty patch on the scalp. To make matters worse, she showed me an empty patch at the side of my forehead! It didn't look empty to me but the hair seems to grow at a higher level that the rest of the hair growing out from the forehead.

Now I am so sad... what if i lose all my hair in a few years and become Little Miss Botak? =(

I shall make a conscious effort to do all I can to retain my crowning glory. But how do I go about doing it?

K1

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

i will still be your friend even if you lose your hair! No lah...just joking...don't fret over it cos by worrying you will drop more hair! I guess you can start by trying to eat right...take more fish oil..leafy vegetables..grains and nuts...i think salmon and fish are suppose to be good for hair and nails...i think GNC can prescribe some essential vitamins for that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home