Sunday, August 14, 2005

Beautiful Sunday

It's one of the best Sunday I had since a long time. It's a break from my usual routine. Didn't have to go to church today (cos I already did so last night) so I slept in. Then I went for lunch and shopping with K2. Didn't know that there were so many things to buy at Junction 8!! K2 and I both bought a T-shirt and a pair of shoes!! To top it off, my b/f agreed to sponsor the cost of the shoes! Hurray! Should have bought the other pair that I was eyeing as well! Damn!!

The best part of the day was a fulfilling prayer time. (Have to admit that I've been rather slack in my spiritual and prayer life of late). Though the duration of the quiet time was rather short, I could feel that connection with Him. Now I feel recharged and ready to face the world....

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home