Friday, August 12, 2005

Syron and his nonsense

Syron showed me his new chop (the little cute chops kids like to chop on papers)today. Following is an abstract of our conversation regarding the little new chop.

Me: "What's that?"
Syron: "My new chop"
Me(Acting blur): "What's it for?"
Syron: "You can use it to chop on books. I give it to you?"
Me: "No thanks. I don't need it."

Then, Syron suddenly started chopping the stamps on his face! 4 chops in all, forehead, chin, and both cheeks! I almost died! What if his parents think he had been mistreated in school? Help! The teacher is innocent!

K1

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM , Blogger Turtle said...

Headline on ST tmr..

"Female Teacher Charged!"

- A female teacher was charged in court for ill-treatment of her student after she used an ink chop to chop the face of a male student 4 times!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home