Monday, September 19, 2005

The truth?

I had a conversation with Abednego on Friday.

Abednego: Miss Beh, why (are) you so pretty today?
Me: I am pretty everyday!
Abednego: No! Only today! (very insistently)

I almost fainted! Such blatant truth! Is it because of my balding hair or what? Then I realized I was not in my usual PE attire which I don 3x a week but in a skirt and blouse... tsk tsk!

As I was complaining to a fellow colleague, she comforted me by saying that at least I looked pretty once (which was that day!)

Why can't anyone be nice to me? Sometimes the truth hurts.. but I shall continue to delude myself. At last I've got my b/f on my side (or I hope).

K1

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

You will always be pretty to me!! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home