Monday, September 12, 2005

yes, the hands..

It is very interesting that you brought this up..and you're right, K1.. somehow the hands of a guy are quite an important (and attractive) feature.. but *hehheh* not in the same way as how it turns you on, my dear..

Somehow, a hand with nice slender fingers >> proportionate to the guy's built, of course << (and neatly trimmed nails) has some attractive power over me.. it's quite an unexplainable effect, but I certainly find such hands very irresistable.. ahahaa....

yea... other than the all important fingers, the other feature that absolutely drives me nuts is the smile and of course, the requisite dimple to go with it..ahaa.. (yes at this point, I can imagine some of my friends snorting with laughter..)but really. It simply cheers me up to see that smile or that laugh that crinkles up the dude's face, and brings out his dimple.. =)

....

~k2~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home