Monday, October 24, 2005

In love with Syron

One of the challenges I face everyday is to keep the whole class walking together in 2 lines (I'm not even talking about 2 straight lines) within the school. Most of the times, only the front portion of the class are able to walk together. The rest of the children will be walking in one big swamp, like some mafia gang. Then there'll be the occasional one or two walking way too fast (running to be more precise) in front of me.

Today I was talking to Syron about his walking speed.

Me: Syron, why are you running? Walk with me.
Syron: I cannot. If not people will think I'm in love with you.
Me: (Stunned for a moment... trying to think of something to say) Syron, I don't think I'm in love with you. And I'll never be cos I'm your teacher.

Sigh.. kids these days.. don't know where they learn all these nonsense.

K1

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM , Blogger Turtle said...

Sigh.. teachers nowadays.. dun understand students at all..

He didn't say "people will think you are in love with me" he said, "people will think I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU"

Since children like to do the opposite so that people dun suspect them of anything, we can safely conclude that little Syron is carrying a torch for his Miss Beh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home