Thursday, October 27, 2005

Some (more) scandal

Hear ye! Hear ye! I've more scandal to share! (Yes, yes.. I'm talking about you gals)

I collected my keys from HDB yesterday. Was rather disappointed cos the floor area doesn't seem to be too big even though its an executive flat. Plus the fact that some of the rooms are rather odd-shaped. Trying to fit in suitable furniture would prove to be a real headache later on.

The only place I'm pleased with is the balcony. Rather roomy for some flora and fauna... and it's rather windy too. Hope its not due to that fact that it just rained earlier in the day.

Anyway, there were 'some' defects so I've sent the keys back to HDB for repairs. I wonder if they'll be able to complete them in 2 weeks as they said.

K1

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi hi..........
aiyoh, not scandal anymore la! think it's really a nice place, so good to see that the childlike ah beh is setting up her own home! so rich somemore, executive leh!

Pauline

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home