Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Huat Ah!

Happy New Year folks. The lunar new year came and went in a flash. It's my last CNY where I can really spend the entire time with my family, people whom I've celebrated this joyous season all my life. Come next lunar new year, I'll have to shuttle between his and my relatives.

And I'll not receive anymore red packets from next year! It didn't help when every relative reminded me of this sad fact just before they gave me one this year. Yes yes.. I know. But if you really want to give it to me, I'll still gladly accept it =)

My luck this year has been good! I won $20 in one sitting of a BINGO game!! And another net profit of $1.10 (haha) in the Black Jack. Lady luck is shinning on me. Come on everyone, let's shout 'Huat Ah!'

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home