Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Syron again

It's almost 3 weeks since school started. I'm slowly getting used to my new class. Not too much complains about them for now, except that they can't really control their mouths very well. Every opportunity they have, their mouths wil be opened! Sigh. It can get rather noisy.

I saw some of my last year's students today. Of course there was Syron... Didn't change much.. still acting cute.. I saw him again in the afternoon while his class was having PE.

Me: Syron, why are you sitting at the side?
Syron: I don't want to play.
Me: I think you put on weight (over the holidays), Syron
Syron: Keeps quiet, smiling to himself
Me: Do you know the meaning of put on weight?
Syron: Nods his head and blushes.

It was the first time I saw Syron blush! Haha. It was so cute!

K1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home