Friday, January 19, 2007

Confused....

Confused = mixed up in one's mind.

I taught this to my pupils last week and it very aptly describes me now.

A friend of mine wanted to send me my belated Christmas present from last year and last last year (!!). Thus, I gave her my address and waited. And waited. And waited for the parcel to arrive. Waited for a week, still no news of my January Christmas present.

It was only when she called SingPost to enquire did I realise that I had given her a partially wrong address! The first part is my current address, but the floor and unit number is that of my old house... This is what I call almalgamation... merger of 2 different addresses to for 1 non-existing one! Haha.. I'm such a klutz!

And because of that, I got lost in some ulu Woodlands Industrial Park, walking about aimlessly cursing and swearing under my breadth under the hot sun.. sigh sigh...

Thankfully I found my way out with the help of the friendly taxi driver who squeezed $2.80 out of me despite the short taxi ride.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha

OH MAN!

AUNTY! think u need to jing4 pu3 jing4 pu3 a bit.. your brain cells "giu zui" le!

 
At 9:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say? The klutz strikes again! :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home