Thursday, March 01, 2007

Finally Down!

With all the pigging out during CNY, I'm finally down! I'm having a (mild) fever!! Finally I can get my rest accumulated since god-knows-when...

In case you think that this rest day (despite the fever) is very welcomed and I am a 'chao nuah-er', actually no lah... Thought twice about not going to work today because the kids are having CA this week. I have 3 sets of exam papers to mark. Plus I am the setter for the Science Paper today. I had to get my HOD to help me check the papers with the kids. And of course there is CCA and remedial today. Had to get another colleague to cover me too. Now I owe them big big for helping me out.

Anyways, I managed to get all these sorted out. So I'm here lazing around at home when the whole world is at work. Think I'd better go to sleep or clear some marking this afternoon or I'll be wasting my precious MC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home