Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Changes

I hate changes. I'm most upset today when Blogger forced me to change my layout to this so-called new version, with all the new and happening changes. Nothing spectacular to me... I just like the old version.

And they also forced me to sign up a new goggle account... and in the process force me to remember another password. I always have a set of default password XXXXX but this one is too short save for Yahoo! So now I have X number of passwords. It's worst in school where I have so many different accounts to maintain and each account needs to have at least 8 characters and must be alpha numeric... I've resorted to writing down all my passwords in my little notebook. So much for security eh...

Here I go on rumbling.. I gotta go. Have to report for meeting at 8.30 am.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

I thought you of all people would have been immune to changes. Doesn't the civil service always preach that we must EMBRACE change? hahaha. And did they force you to read "Who Moved My Cheese?"? :p

Welcome to the world of numerous passwords. I write my office-related ones on a crummy piece of post-it filled with all sorts of scribblings. Hee hee.

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

haha! I know i got forced to do the same thing...but i'm clinging on to my old blogger account for as long as possible!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home