Sunday, June 03, 2007

Driving Ethics

It's been almost a month since I started regular driving. Not enjoying too much I must say... especially when there is someone beside me giving me a running commentary on the road conditions and rating my driving at that particular instant. Like I'm not driving fast enough, not switching lanes quickly, not accelerating soon enough after entering an expressway etc etc etc. Sigh.

I suppose I can endure all these.. but what I hate most is when those slow-moving vehicles (read: trucks, vans and lorries etc) want to act ‘say’ and insist on travelling on the 2nd lane of an expressway! That’s what I call road hogging! Imagine all the other vehicles, especially those on the 1st lane go swishing by and there I am stuck at 60 km/h behind such a vehicle! Tsk tsk…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home