Monday, March 26, 2007

New Year Goodies

It's slightly more than a month since CNY, but I'm still having trouble clearing those New Year goodies!! I must have been very greedy and bought almost everything I could lay my hands on. You see, I like to have variety.... eating a little of this and munching a little of that.

And so, I was happily feasting on a few of those Kueh Bulu yesterday while watching TV and enjoying my leisurely Sunday...

Today I found the remaining Kueh Bulu at the sink. (The Husband had left it there) Upon closer examination, I realized that they were mould infested and way past the expiry date! OMG! Thank God I didn't end up with a tumy upset after the mini Kueh Bulu 'buffet' I had.

Lessons Learnt:
1) Check condition of food before consumption
2) Don't buy so much goodies next time

It's just a waste of food and $$.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

You klutz! Shouldn't you always check the condition of the food you're eating? Thank goodness those mould didn't wreck havoc in your tummy...

And it's been more than a month after CNY... it's time you threw out those baddies... :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home