Monday, May 07, 2007

New mode of transport

I've finally gotten my car! Yeh! No more walking 10 minutes to the bus stop to take the public bus to school!! No more awkard situations when I see my pupils at the bus stop or on the bus!! Driving an auto car is like playing computer game... the only problem I have is that I don't really dare to change lanes when there are too many cars, especially along the expressways. I guess much of it has to do with the accident I had the last time I drove some years ago. I definitely need lot of getting used to. I shall pray for journey mercy when I drive.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

Aaahh... the thrill and anxiety of driving a brand new car. :p Enjoy! It certainly gives you so much more freedom than being a slave to the inconsiderate fellow passengers' weird antics on crowded public transport.

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger The Klutz said...

Yes yes, I read in the papers recently about someone eating durians on the bus!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home