Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Funny answers

I’ve got quite a lot of marking to clear this holiday so as I was marking my back lock today I came across this answer that tickled me.

A little background on the worksheet first. It’s a Science worksheet on changes at puberty. This topic is not exactly taught in the syllabus, it sort of an enrichment to the topic in the textbook.

So, one of the questions went: Besides the changes mentioned above (eg: height increases, armpit hair starts to grow etc), what other (physical) changes will occur in both boys as well as girls?

One of my boys wrote: Both develop feelings towards the opposite sex.

Haha…. Not one of the suggested answers but I think he’s got quite a point! Maybe that’s when puppy love come into play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home