Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hair cut short

I went to get a hair cut just now. Was feeling bored again... you see, (or have I mentioned it before) I always have designs on my hair when I'm bored or stressed. Plus my hair was at the unruly length just past the shoulders... my natural curls starts to curl inwards and out in all directions, making it look rather like a mop than anything else.

So, I went to the hairdresser to cut it all away. It looks rather nice NOW. To me, hair only looks nice and decent immediately after a trip to the salon. The usual crazy look will set in once I wash my hair. I don't know why, though I suspect it has got to do with the 'special' touch of the hairdresser and the hairdryer =(

Having said that, I'm still deciding if I should have another hair cut just before I'm due so that I'll be fresh during my confinement, or leave it alone so that I can tie it up and truely look like a 'yellow-face woman'. Then perhaps I'll snip it all off immediately after my confinement so that I'll look like a happy mum and all geared up for a brand new phase in life!

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

Snip it before you are due! YOu will have no time to mess around with your hair when the babe comes! I didn't!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home