Sunday, October 28, 2007

Baby Shower

I got a very pleasant surprise from my friends today who popped by my place (unplanned) for a surprise baby shower! How cool is that? I though baby showers are something more ang moh and something that happens only in the West.

Anyway, it was fun! I (or rather the baby) received so many presents that it feels like he is already born! Now he's got toys, clothes, blankets, shoes etc etc. Talk about spoiling the child! I think the culprits will be the grandparents and these aunties!

Thank you aunties for the gifts! You've all made Gabriel one very lucky and fortunate baby already =)

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

I'm real glad you enjoyed yourself MTB. A pity I couldn't stay throughout. If only you didn't change the timing from 4pm to 6pm! :p

Anyway, since Gabriel is the first old hag offspring, you can be rest assured he'd be greatly doted upon by his aunty haggies. :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home