Friday, November 23, 2007

I've been promoted!


Gabriel decided to come out 10 days earlier than the planned 30 Nov, and he certainly did it in style by giving me an approximate 22 hours of labour!!

The first 18 hours was baaddd... seemed like my back was going to break with the on and off 'sng-ness' feeling. And I wasn't even anywhere near delivery after suffering for that 18 hours! In the end, my gynae had to induce me. Fortunately everything went really fast after that. The pain was gone too, all thanks to the wonderful invention called epidural! It must be a mother's best friend!

Anyway, I'm home now and slowly adjusting to my sleepless nights... keep me in your prayers!

4 Comments:

At 4:04 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

Welcome to the "panda-eyes" club!It helps to know that somewhere out there, there is another sleep deprived mother nursing her child!

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

Congratulations my dear! Gabriel's really cute. And kudos to you for enduring the looong labour.

The old hags shall troop to your place sometime next weekend. :)

 
At 1:27 AM , Blogger tumbletot said...

congrats gal... :)

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger LWL said...

Congrats gal =). Gabriel is a lovely boy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home