Monday, November 19, 2007

Wonderful Encounter


Attended a wedding on Saturday and sang a hymn that brought back many wonderful memories from my secondary school days. The good old days... Anyway, here's a picture taken with the bride some ions ago.
________________________________________________________

Wonderful Encounter

He came to me, inspired me with this song
He gave these words so I could write them down
He lifted me, and filled me with His love
The joy I get, each time I sing this song

Chorus:
Wonderful encounter with you
Each time I sing my praises to you Lord
You've opened up my heart, and filled it with your love
And now I'll like to pass it on

I thank you Lord, for taking care of me
You've lightened me, from all my misery
And now I want to sing this song out loud
For the world to know, you've made a change in me

Chorus

Just open up and reach out to the Lord
He's always there whenever you need care
Don't be afraid pray and you will find
With every word you'll find some peace of mind

Chorus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home