Friday, July 04, 2008

Humpty Dumpty

Gabriel had his first fall yesterday... from the bed. Those who had seen my recent bed purchase would know that my bed is very high!!

I thought that he was alseep and sneaked off for a shower. As I was about done, I heard a loud thud. Wah I tell you, my heart was in my mouth that minute. I rushed out and saw my little Humpty Dumpty on the floor. The poor boy wailed his lungs out and I just feel so so bad for leaving him alone. Sigh!

Lesson learnt: Never leave a child unattended on the bed, whether he is alseep or not. Now I've got to monitor him closely over the next few days for signs of trauma.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Blogger tumbletot said...

ouch! perhaps you can surround him with bolsters/pillows if you do leave him alone for a while?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home