Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bintan Trip

I'm back from Bintan! Finally a decent trip out of the country since my pregnancy =)
My darling son was even more excited. I'm sure he had a very good time but I wonder if I should include him in my future trips. Somehow I seemed like the 'Maria' the whole time I was there...

Views from my room balcony

A not-so-perfect family picture... The timer went off before we could position ourselves! And Gabriel was struggling to break free and crawl forward to grab the camera!

Almost like Christmas already

And this is how I've got to get Gab to nap when I was there. I had to become his human 'sarong', walk around the hotel lobby till his eyes get droopy, then find somewhere to sit down, hum to him and pat his backside till he finally sleeps! This is so not fun!

3 Comments:

At 10:55 PM , Blogger j0ce1yn7an said...

I went bintan on 15th, for one night only. Stayed at one of the villas in Nirwana gardens. You went to bintan lagoon? The place looks familiar to me... was it where we went together some years back?

 
At 3:23 PM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

At least your Bintan trip wasn't marred by rain like mine! :p

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger The Klutz said...

Yes yes. I went Bintan Lagoon. That's where we went together last time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home