Monday, February 16, 2009

Bad week

Last week was bad for me.

I collected my blood test result from the GP and apparently its not that good a report. The doctor can't pinpoint why my haemoglobin and red cell counts are so low and thus I'll have to go for more tests this week to try to find out what's wrong inside me. I just hope I'll turn out well. Sigh.

Then, the upper management had to inform me that they're going to observe my lesson. I'm fine with it, but of all days, its gotta be on next Wed! Next wed's my big day and now I've got an observation to fuss over. Double sigh...

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

Hey...hang in there dear...will keep you in prayer. Do you feel extra tired these days? But then again which mother doesn't feel tired most of the time?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home