Friday, February 27, 2009

Surprise!

I had a "surprise" party last weekend. "Suprise" because I already knew that 2 of my friends were planning a party for me at my house. Haha.... We couldn't really get a venue outdoors cos of Gabriel, hence the decision was made for the party to be held at my place. I was supposed to leave the house at a certain time so that they could do the preparations.

Alas, it was raining at that said time and I was excused from going excusing myself. Hitches aside, I must say the organsiers did an excellent job. I had thought that only my sec school mates would be coming but no ....they managed to hook up with my mummy friends too!

Thank you Kwaychap and CFS for a job well done and all those who came. You gals made my day =)

Posing with Gabriel

who thinks that its his birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home