Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hiberation

The sleepy monster is awake now. Been too tired to post stuff in the blog. Life is pretty much the same.... some random stuff...

1) Gab turned 2 last week
  • He's more articulate now and is able to string short sentences like 'Meemee buy milk', 'Gabriel eat mum mum'.
  • Food wise, he's still very much a vegetarian. Not very adventurous when it comes to trying new food. Still operating on his 'I eat when I like it' mode.
  • Got a place at our No.1 childcare hauntdown. Will be starting in March 2010
  • Tried to start him on toilet training but to no avail.
  • Showing some signs and symptoms of 'terrible 2s'. I feel its quite manageable still but his Dad thinks otherwise. So for now, the wooden ladle is Gab's best friend... (We use that as a cane to hit his hand when he is beyond us)

2) Number 2 has turned 29 weeks
  • Went to visit my gynae today and he tried to prepare me for labour... quite a frightening thought even though I've been through it once
  • Already thought of a name for this one
  • It's time to start to prepare the logistics for No. 2 now that I'm more free
3) School holiday is ONE day away!! Yey!!
  • I'm telling everyone in school I'm going for my maternity leave soon, which is not really the case. I still have 2-3 weeks more of work when the new year starts but then again... my gynae said he can cover me if I feel too 'heavy' to go to work. Double yey!
  • Nothing much planned for the holiday itself but I hope to catch up on some reading during this R&R period.
  • Will update the blog more often as well (I hope)

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM , Blogger amelia thinks said...

Finally a post! =) Glad to hear that you are doing well!

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger chocfudgesundae said...

such a cute cake!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home