Saturday, May 07, 2005

What shall I do today?

I always ask myself this question on Saturdays. 'What shall I do today?' Sometimes I have a whole lot of things that I think I might want to accomplish for that day, like go shopping, meet up with friends, go to the beach, exercise blah blah blah. But the reality is that I never got down to doing any of the above. The furthest I got was just thinking about them.

The weather is freaking hot these days. I can't imagine how I'll melt under the hot sun if I ever went out (even worse, to the beach!!). It would be a wiser choice to stay indoors and enjoy the 'cool' air from my recently-cleaned fan (I do not have the wonderful invention - aircon in my room or living room).

Plus the fact that the shopping centres are packed with people who also want to escape the heat wave by congregating there. I hate crowds... screaming kids, kiasu uncles and loud aunties. And their wet bodies accidentally brushing against my hand or something... YUCKS! Spare me the agony... I'd rather stay home.

So that leaves me with nothing to do on Saturdays again! Oh well, I shall do what I always do on Saturdays then... stay home, watch those bo-liao Taiwanese variety shows and catch up on my beauty sleep.

Someone I know just commented that I am a predictable person. You can't blame me for being predictable... there's simply nothing interesting enough to get my butt out of home.

K1

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM , Blogger Turtle said...

haha... I was referred to in this blog! Well, there's actually nothing wrong with being predictable mah..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home